Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Power Of Positive People


No matter how bad things can get, or seem to get the power of positive people around you is amazing, I got a text today from someone very special to me and I reflected what the message read and it really lifted my self esteem... Self esteem comes from within but when you feel like you've lost it, to have someone re in force things you should know about yourself and believe in yourself, makes you feel nice inside....


I have had a great training week the diet has been off track still, but next week the big overhaul starts... The scales are going to become my best friend....


I'm unsure of what comps to set myself for... I have had an offer to be apart of a T.V show that follows 12 bodybuilders over 18 weeks of comp prep.... But to be able to be a part of this I will have to compete in the Brisbane Title in May, this is a realistic goal for me to be able to achieve and be at my best if I put my head down and bum up now....


I also have a friend travelling o-seas in June and I would love to go with him but little steps and little goals for now will be nice, one day at a time.....


Weekend time again, make up trial for my besti's wedding tonight and a walk with friends... Tomorrow gym and lunch with the girls, Sat night girls night BBQ and Sunday gym and cooking meals for the next 2 weeks....


Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend......


I'm going to pick up my hire car in a minute, bout bloody time my insurance pulled their finger out and organised me one....


Take care all.......


xx

1 comment:

Charlotte Orr said...

Glad you are sounding more positive. That show sounds interesting!