Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Countdown Time


As you can see I have added a countdown widget... So games on.... 8 weeks of pure hell for me!!!

Diet is going well but the scales don't like to budge, for me it takes weeks to start dropping the kg's but when it does it happens quickly...

I'm doing an hour of cardio and an hour of weights 6 days a week ATM, and watching what goes in the mouth very carefully. I'm getting a diet sent through to me very soon by my good friend Mr Alastair White... as he is kind enough to be helping me with my prep I have to pull out all stops to make him look good, that's him in the picture so no need to make him look much better but all the same must make him proud!!! He He

Anyway take care and train hard
xx




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

which division in the melboournes are you doing? who is helping you with perp? yours an inspritation