Friday, November 23, 2007

WEEKEND AGAIN YAY!!

Well it's the weekend again.. My favourite part of the week. I get to spend time with my husband and friends. Training in the morning, Legs, Abs and Bum. Need to build my toosh more. I think I have the smallest bum in the world. Every girls dream, but of course I would prefer a round hard behind!! Saturday night is a girls night, take away Thai and a video. Sunday I will go to Church with my hubby, and then we have a B.B.Q to go to. Time to enjoy the beautiful weather and life in general.. Only a few more weeks and everything will be revolving around March comp...

Train hard and eat well everyone. Take care xx

5 comments:

Magda said...

Hi Ursula,

look into Fitnation (a Victorian company) as they offer it by correspondence. They have a great reputation and are very customer focussed.

I used them a couple of years ago and was very happy.

Cheers

Magda

Em said...

Enjoy your weekend hun :)
Em:)

Dianna Broeren said...

Have a great weekend!

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Ursula,
Just got this message from Lindy Olsen for you,
Hey Charlotte,
Website it up and running and email address is lindy@lindyolsen.com. am only too happy to help!! take care, regards Lindyxx

Ursula Beck said...

Thanks Magda, they have been recomended to me by someone else as well.. Will look into it. Thanks