Monday, November 26, 2007

TAGGED BY CHARLOTTE!!

Five things you probably don't know about me:

* My husband (Chris) and I met at the gym. We were together 2 months and he proposed to me in Bali we were married within 6 months of meeting. We've been together 18 months

* I work at Westpac Bank, but I'm a qualified hairdresser by trade, I worked as a hairdresser for 9 years starting when I was 15

* I lived in Melbourne for 2 years

* I've had a breast augmentation and a nose reconstruction

* I decided to compete after encouragement from my husband 8 months ago. I competed in my first comp at the INBA Vic Novice and won my first competition, after loosing 13kg.

I can't tag anyone I don't know enough people!!! LOL

2 comments:

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Ursula,
Glad I was able to help - hopefully you will be able to work together.
I'm good thanks, just really busy with work. Training is going very well though, am seeing some good results and it's great motivation.
How about you?
Cheers, Charlotte

Charlotte Orr said...

Hey Ursula,
Looks like you're getting the hang of adding things to your blog. To add other bloggers, just go to their blog, then their URL will be the address in the address bar at the top of the Internet Explorer page (where you usually type in a web address). Just copy that then paste it into your list when it requests the URL.
Weather in Melbourne is beautiful today, about 32 degrees. I did some cardio in the park - it was nice to get outside. How's the weather in Launceston?
I haven't been to one of Jo Rogers weekends but am interested in going - I see on her website she is thinking of doing one in Melbourne in February. Are you keen for that?
Cheers, Charlotte